* Communicate with contractor executing projects and streamline work flow between
Workshop and site.
* Maintain a strict delivery schedule with the workshop for dispatch and execution of
* Travels to site as and when required for supervision of work
Assures system and plant quality; testing finished- product, confirming fabrication,
assembly, and installation processes.
* Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government
* Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services;
following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special
* Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Role:Process Engineer-Plant Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
* Work Experience Min 4 Years
* Complete knowledge of project management
* Having field experience worked in establishing a manufacturing shed before
* Enthusiastic and Motivated to communicate between Workshop and Plant work.
* Understanding with AUTO CAD drawings
* Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information,
Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills,
Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical, Diploma - Mechanical